Monday, January 29, 2018

Seamless Kiss of Joy

Y

Pools of echoes shimmer on the silent shore as the tide recedes.
Shadows gather in the moonlight to swim with their own reflection.

You thought you heard your name called, but it was only the wind singing, ‘There is no next’.
you are the wind erasing yourself 
clouds form and dissolve 
you are a story dancing 
empty thought dreams 
swirling sands
Time, a wind ballet for no one 



A thousand shades of sorrow 
Slide through colors of joy 
Dancing on the edge of midnight within without 
this empty breath 
weight of darkness sings 

Waves falling 
cricket-song
Soft breath of the sleeping day 
sways to the rhythm of night

Nestled in your shadow 
Under autumn leaves 
Winter moon 
Spies your longing 
Unties the ropes of fear 

Caverns of echoes 
Pour through the ceiling 
Coloring your footsteps 
Eroding time 

No one leads 
No one follows 
No one is lost 
No one is found 
This empty breath of no tomorrow 
Sings 

Ashes of petals 
Burnt as they bloom 
One breath 
Stardust 




She wove the horizon in her hair 
weeping at the wetness of the sea 
falling into sky 


Deeper than the bottomless canyon where you lost the sky
Deeper than the fathomless un-named seas where your heart dissolved 
On the infinite path to nowhere 
you lost your shadow 
this unspeakable luminescence burned even someone to have a shadow 
Without direction or compass or place to rest 
no one weeps 

More fragile than a hummingbirds heart 
This love that weeps for everyone



Winged garden lies wrapped in 
Braided shadows 
ropes of twilight 
Suspend the day from its slumber 

What lies awake, hidden under your sleeping shadow? 


day dream night dream 
drifting clouds sliding into and through each other 
Form and dissolve simultaneously 
No where to go or stay 
No time to leave 
Or arrive 

sorrow slides through the night 
Recognizes its beauty 
Through your light 



No one wandered to the edge of the abyss
No one fell
No one returned 

She picked up a shell on the shore of the edgeless sea and heard the ancient cry of man’s aloneness. 

Love wept and saw her reflection behind the waterfall of time.  She danced in the cave of shadows.  She found her song on the edge of moonlight, with the waves and the wind and the tides. 



Words cannot fill this empty cup
This wall-less room 
These footprints that crumble 
This broken hourglass 
This paper heart unfolds
Sails into its reflection 
Words slide off the mirror as you fall through 

night weeps silently 
words dance through the window 
and paint your empty face with tears 



Tsunami of love unraveled your story 
Loosed the feathers of time 
Soaring wingless 
Sky in sky 
In-folding out-folding 
Light in light 
There was no one holding your trembling heart 
This delicate beauty of flight 

You are this flowing tone poem rippling through itself in infinite shades of wonder, through this seamless kiss of joy.  




Down through the tree canopy 
One leaf drifts and tumbles 
Ripping ribbons of sunset 
wake-less trails that lost the horizon

Love’s broken mirrors weave themselves into my dreamscape of jewels 
ever flowing 
ever weeping 
this intimacy of words that sing of wordlessness



Empty tide 
Shower of moon 
Frozen landscape 
Bleeds 

He sewed her shoes into the dream 
But they held no shadow 
Nor light.
Like forgotten kisses 
She was never there.
Ocean reflects the sandcastles 
Tumbling into its shimmering. 
Endless sky feasts on its reflection 
In your beautiful beautiful eyes.

Though you live 
Your death is already part of me. 


The river called my name and I saw myself painted in watercolor tears flowing through me in me as me.

Reflections of reflections see themselves, echoes of echoes hear themselves in this call and answer love song that paints my empty face with sky in sky 

I am the flowing waters and it’s reflection in your eyes.  I cannot find myself without you.   

Love and beauty see themselves through our beautiful beautiful eyes.

Although living,
Death is a most beautiful part of me. 

This utter heartbreakingly sublime brief window through which life feels its own aliveness.  I am the sad and beautiful preciousness of the taste of taste.  I am the eyes through which love and beauty enter the universe.  


water echoes your name 
In light in dark 
ripples leave no imprint 
burnt as soon as your song begins 
drowned in your own reflection 



How marvelous that the brain can create castles out of thought and an imaginary person who lives there and wants to escape. 

But love is also made up and does not exist outside of the dream 
There is no outside.


It’s not that everything arises from nothing or nothing from everything. Nothing and everything arise simultaneously in the thought stream.   
Not one without, or the source of another.
There is not even nothing under or behind or outside or prior to thought, as behind, under, outside and prior are thought created.  
Unspeakably marvelous this thought dream that we are.


You want me to be nice.  I am surrounded by seekers.  I watch as so called teachers like Adya tell them to give up their story.  I watch as people like Tolle tell them to be in the now. I see quite clearly how this perpetuates the painful illusion of separation and I feel their pain.  And you know what? I never say a thing.

But here on Facebook I do.  If you want nice and safe you better block me and leave rainbows.  I am a sage and I have no song without seekers.  Enlightenment is Not about feeling safe or being nice. 

I don’t see anyone including myself as being the instigators of thought feeling belief or action. I don’t see any of this as being wrong or right.  I am simply attempting to describe what this is like 
Knowing I cannot.





No comments:

Post a Comment