Friday, January 25, 2019

Liquid Eyes


Dear Reader,

why sky why rain why tears
why do I love
that I cannot know what love is?

your heart was never yours 
there are no hands to hold it 
love has no measurement
it erases imaginary edges 
and has no center
it has no outside 
nor inside 
nothing moves it or tethers it or creates it

it lives and breathes
as everything and nothing
as love and hate
as joy and sorrow
as life and death
this undeniable love
it is not oneness or wholeness
or every-thingness or no-thingness
it has no color yet is all color
it contains nothing
and looks and feels like anything at all love is an echo-land dreamscape
of one of two of many of none
you can hear its chorus
reflecting the song of your aliveness
I can only see myself in your beautiful mirrored garment

love's nakedness dances
and we emerge in the spinning

Sharing the sunrise
Worlds apart
Knowing we can never touch
Lost in each other’s flowing colors...
all this and that is simply an enchanting illusion this brilliant immediacy
utterly obvious
naturally present
vast clear radiant
has no edges nor split nor division anywhere
only in this flowing description
rainbow painting on the river

whirlpools and eddies and waves surging and dissolving longing to greet the ocean
there seems to be a story
and a story teller
but we are sumptuous fairy tales
shadows in the dark
light twirling in light
a wind ballet in wind
wet in wet the water kisses itself
like this pearly iridescent shell...
the vastness calls you from the deep
calls you home
the home you never left


 wind sings of love and love lost 
and beauty pours from your eyes or 
are they mine?
we are this broken hearted beauty 
as real as tomorrow
gilded with sunlight

your filigreed steps
never lingered on the flowing meadow
you found yourself soaring
heart wider than endless sky
the dream of the emptiness of ancient starless nights
 and the fullness of endless kisses
rinsed with eons of tears

swallows dive and swirl
a young girl picks flowers
longing to braid golden sunshine into her hair and dance as the wind
and I remember
rain eases in the morning
diamonds drip from the grasses bowing chorus of finches gathers at the feeder 
I find a small yellow dead body
she could not fly through the window
 nor could I

first traffic
tires on the wet road
all the world is spinning
and I, spun of these very thoughts these very words paint me
as I type them


 hands on my computer
sending messages in a bottle
where someone built a ship long ago and tried to sail away
no one was contained
no one was set free
it was only echoes in the glass

I fell through my reflection
as life poured me out
and in
no one remained to run naked through the grass 
I am this morning song

I drink deeply this wondrous day as day consumes me
softness of wet in wet
slippery sliding through the day
a love poem cannot read itself 
trails of tears cannot lead or follow 
ancient and new these words
that reflect this seamless beauty 

I am a silhouette of mirrors there is no ground
or place to rest
nothing to gather nothing to grow or wither simply sky in sky
colors
dancing


 looking out
looking in
space flows through itself through these liquid eyes
last breath of sun
hovers
waves in the lanterned grasses arrays itself in golden cloud flowers 
slips over the canyon rim
a hush gathers the darkness
 blooming
moonlight
softly softly
nestles under the trees
pools on the garden path
where the wind has forgotten to sing and no one wanders
or awaits the morning
beneath the piles of autumn leaves day sleeps

during the rain she sleeps 
dreaming of rain

billowing in the wind
pushed and pulled from the inside and out sky is filled with tree tops dancing
shine and shadow of leaves shimmering
stories of emptiness
of nakedness, wild and free 
of no one left to be free


 stories of fullness
of mirrored skirts twirling calliopes and carousels
of kissing on the terrace of songs
of weeping on the shore where you waited for the sunrise of broken bent trees bedecked with stars
broken hearts and shattered dreams
and eagles soaring across the canyon
all love stories in the wind
read by no one
heard by everyone

a robin song echoes down the canyon of dancing shadows 
wind sends the scent of mountain pines and rain
memory slides and waves to itself
gathering moonbeams to dance with the light of this daytime dreamtime
where we dance on windswept sands
where we only seem to touch...
it is always only wind dancing
with wind

in this dream of dancing shadows flowing into and through each other 
the kiss of madness
the kiss of fools
the kiss of lovers
the kiss of joy and sorrow
life kisses itself
through these lips
this breath
this song of our aliveness sounds like a love song to me


 trees reach down into earth and stone bleed into leaves and sky
the earth swallows me
as vast sky consumes me
wind and water and and fire adorn this sensuous liquid dance this love ballet
of slow moving tsunamis
a waltz of light and shadow
of sound and silence
skin eyes teeth bone blood
the heart the marrow of my existence
a love dance super saturated with awe 
this stillness that sings through these lines that paints my echo into the canyon where we meet
yet can never touch

I can see your beautiful shimmering
I can hear your sonorous voice singing
the imaginary lines that seem to confine us seem to separate us
the space in between us is imaginary
let us dance in love as love though love this life this life this life
this is the only life we can ever know
there is no boundary
or center
to this love dance
magically appearing and dissolving there is no time
no words to contain it yet love
seems to work just fine

Love, 
Nancy


Sky Deep In Love


When alone
I weep at the beauty 
In tears
I weep at the beauty 
In love 
I weep at the beauty




1 comment:

  1. Hello friends i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 months when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd month he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for Help online when i find a spell caster called Dr.Balaru Konah who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr.Balaru Konah can help you too Email him at: Dr.Balaru Konah Phone / whatsApp+380636115863 Email: drbalarukonah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete