Thursday, January 24, 2019

The beauty the beauty the beauty

time a painted tattoo
dissolved on the beach of no tomorrow
the horizon folded into itself
never and forever collided
endless seas
fell into endless skies

I am a child and an oldster
written with memory
a slipstream of echoes
bathed in a silence
that cannot be held
with an empty hand

this hush falls through itself
it is simply a reflection
without a source
the mirror has no sides

a primordial song of light and shadow
spills through these hands
my fingers stretch into sky
as sky swallows me

and the singer
weeps
as this unfathomable beauty
cannot be kissed
with this song that sings me

wind soars through wind
sun slides through light
and the waters
laughing



Moon light 
Clear and empty
Caverns of space crumble
Sky paints sky with sky
Seamless liquid luminosity
Falls through itself
Your heart dropped a million times
Until love kissed itself
There were never two 
Or one 
Or none 



Belly of the storm rumbles 
Scent of distant lightening 
Closer than purple cloud shadows sweeping across your face
There is no horizon to cross
No one to reach the end of their world
Tsunami of earth and sky and every word you’ve uttered
Unleashes a lifetime of affliction
Doves fly up and chase their shadows
Through ancient tales of broken moon
Fingertips lightly touch the waters
Time
a fingerprint
Of light on light
Spacious beyond measure
More intimate than your very breath
This song that sings me
Sings you
Sings this heartbeat of this and that
Skies open
And swallow you
As you drink deeply
This edgeless sea of dreams



Ribbons of morning slide
through the trees 
through the glass
Through my eyes
Life kisses me

A bird I have never seen
Punctuates the swooning
Of night into day
It is the not knowing 
That is so beautiful 
The knowing 
That there is no one to know
Is sublime




My heart was a vessel
An empty hand 
I was a beggar
Starving for love 

Longing for the sky to consume me
The sea to swallow me
The horizon to unfold itself and clothe me


In a kiss of sea and sky
Tsunami of hope and fear crushed me
There is no one to drown in the sea of love
No one wearing this nakedness  
Nothing but empty echoes singing
Waves kiss the sands 
Dissolving all footprints
Of night and day 


Sky swallows it’s own reflection 
Only through my eyes
Does love flow 
In 
And out 
Meeting and erasing itself in the middle



Words dissolve in this river of song 
That sing you
That sing me
That sing calm clear skies
And cloudy days 
lovers old
And new 
Dancing on the terrace of winds 
There are no words that will break the spell of dreams 
As there is no one enchanted  
No one skinny dipping through these words 
No one reading this song 
No one singing 

Only words 
Tracing their own echo 
Finger tips reaching for the surface of the water 

I am drowned in this love dream
And appear as this river 
Longing to sing of its own wetness 
Of its own beauty 
Which I cannot see until you lean over to catch a glimpse of your own reflection




Light softly runs through light
Ripples of magic flow
Tenderly 
Delicately 
Breathing reflections on a mirror 
In this chorus of love 
I cannot find my own voice
But I can feel these songs pour through me
I taste the vowels
Feel my teeth and tongue slide through the consonants
Wind soars through wind
Neither major nor minor nor in between 
Suspended as sunlight dancing 
Woven with golden threads
One leaf falls
Floating
Softly 
Softly
Love flows 


Words have no number 
Number is a word 
Etch a sketch of sky on sky 
Appears and Disappears 
Simultaneously 
All by itself


Mist falls softly into dusk
Reveals your nakedness 
Dissolves the chains 
Of dark and light 
You came to me seeking shadows
And music to erase them 
But all I find is your sweetness
Your undeniable perfection
And your beautiful song 

I cannot cause your devastation
Or your resurrection
I cannot light the lamp that you are
I can only reflect the love and emptiness
You fear 
And long for 


Words have no number 
Number is a word 
Etch a sketch of sky on sky 
Appears and Disappears 
Simultaneously 
All by itself



Here joy and sorrow merged long ago...
It’s all so undeniably beautiful 
Life 
Death 
Love 
Love lost...
Not feeling separate from feeling or life, there is no trying to capture it...
Wind cannot hold or trace wind




Love set her sails for nowhere
Billowing in the empty sea
She drowned in a ship wreck of words
Washed ashore wearing tattered love letters
Written by no one 
For no one
But the morning wind dancing 
Flying folding into itself
Dissolving
Reappearing 
As lovers merging  
In clouds of echoes 
Rippling across the seamless sea
Her own voice calling
Sinking countless shadows
The sky wept
Love painted her nakedness
No tears underneath it
No harbor to tether it
No lines to contain it
No words to sing of this utter devastation
And the loss of even love 
That feels like love 



I tried to hide
curled beneath the autumn leaves
terrified of the absence of tomorrow
deep deep roots and painted earth tones 
reached up and swallowed the day
endless blues of sky shattered and fell into the blood soaked garden
revealing tear stained leaves
this broken cup
this broken hand
these broken lips
this broken heart 
the pages fell apart
the story line erased itself
and that became the story

painted with disappearing ink
I am these memories
of hiding from the dark
of hiding from this love
that shattered all dreams
all hope
all fear
and brought me back
weeping 
weeping 
weeping

life
death
love
love lost
ahhhhhhhhhh
the beauty the beauty the beauty



love wrote her name in my heart
with my own blood and tears
and teeth
eviscerated my light
and shadow

I longed for the sword of truth
I never expected it would hurt so much
to crash to crumble to slaughter all ideas of outside and in
all concepts of meaning and truth
of any solidity 
and anyone to have it
mourning my own death
only to find I never lived

yet here I am
the sweetness of love's caress 
swooning into and through itself
kissed from the inside and out
soaring through imaginary walls









1 comment:

  1. Hello friends i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 months when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd month he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for Help online when i find a spell caster called Dr.Balaru Konah who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr.Balaru Konah can help you too Email him at: Dr.Balaru Konah Phone / whatsApp+380636115863 Email: drbalarukonah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete