Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Wind paints my shadow


And what is it that I desire he asked
And she pointed to his heart 
.....like this 

And what is it that I fear he asked 
And she pointed to his heart
........like this 

And where will I find this he asked
Reaching for her 
And she smiled and pointed to his heart 
.....like this 

And what can you give me he asked 
And she wept 
.......like this



No form 
No emptiness 
No light 
No shadow 
No colors 
Dancing 
Yet
Just this 
Form
And light 
And 
Emptiness
Dancing 

No you
Nor me
Nor love
Dancing 
Yet 
Just this 
You 
And me 
And 
Love 
Dancing


Inter related is as far as the intellect can go
Liquid space 
Liquid light 
Liquid colors 
Flowing 
Without movement or non movement 
Edgeless centerless seamless indivisible.... all words seem to divide what is not a what

No solids no space no reference points whatsoever
Feels like love 
But unlike all ideas we had of love before

Knowing there is no you or other 
Is the end of lines 
Yet we need imaginary lines to touch 
To love
How wondrous this imaginary worded world where love kisses itself through our eyes
our lips
our smiles
our tears



river of petals
liquid space
falling through itself
light
streams
through me
as me
caught in daylight
night time flowers sing


rolling waves of morning prayers
slide though the dark
first crow
dog barks
baby cries
first light bathes my shadow
love strokes my cheek
my lips
my tongue is no longer mine
silence of songs
whispers my name
here it is
this fantabulous day time dream
slow as night
swallowing its own shadow
slow as light
without words
slow as movement
without movement
empty as empty 
without emptiness



poems bloom like sunset 
ocean flowers
fall
through your eyes
through your heart
love kisses you from the inside
and sings your name
you are an echo
of sky reflection
flowing iridescence
without a tether
or source
your heart a chambered nautilus
unfurled



ancient dreams of love
of sorrow
like blood
like fire
ran through my veins
intoxicated by the beauty
I fell into the river of autumn leaves
and was eviscerated of all ideas of love

sky kisses water
and I drink
and I am
the river
the sky
the swooning
the shimmering
without bottom
or top
or direction
flowing everywhere
and nowhere
without place
or time
or movement

winter wind comes
how beautiful the cloudless moon
the flowing shadows
dancing


One day I fell through the sidewalk 
The very ground of being collapsed 
Including someone to walk in acres and acres of sky
Sail through eons of timeless winds
Soar through oceans of empty space
Yet I find myself 
Walking in utter amazement 
Sailing through sea and sky and wind
Soaring as liquid love
Saturated with ancient songs
That carry no meaning
Nor non meaning 
As wind paints my shadow
With wind 
I fall through you
An ecstatic love dance
With imaginary dancers
No floor nor boundaries
In love as love through love
How could anything be better
Than this



late moon
long light flows down the canyon
pools in these words
of echo-less sounds
held by a back beat
released by its shadow
breathing the silence of a timeline
interrupted
that never began

a center-less lasso
falls softly through you
there was nothing to catch the wind
and no wind to hold
not even empty hands
were opened
not even a heart
was cradled
or lost
in this lonesome daydream
of night sailing ships
on a sea without oceans
on a beach without water
or footsteps

no one was left
to be alone
or gather love songs
to sail across the canyon
and hear her own voice
howl at the moon







2 comments:

  1. Hello friends i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 months when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd month he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for Help online when i find a spell caster called Dr.Balaru Konah who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr.Balaru Konah can help you too Email him at: Dr.Balaru Konah Phone / whatsApp+380636115863 Email: drbalarukonah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp +2348104102662 because he is the solution to every relationship problems

    ReplyDelete