Sunday, March 10, 2019

The beauty the beauty the beauty

Colors cannot dance without the echo of your voice
The sea has no song of its own
It has no movement without your breath
You are the dancing of your beautiful reflection

No petals can hold your colors
Blooming and fading 
No feathers can keep
Your magnificent iridescence 
No waters can stop
These tears from flowing 
This dream of dreaming 
Reflection of moon shimmers 
On the waters that cannot hold 
Your story 
Painting itself 
With these words
With these tears
With these very thoughts
That you tried so hard to stop


I am the loving of you 
I do not exist outside of your lovelight


morning hangs from threads of moonlight
I rise with sweet ascending notes of a bird I have never seen
her song paints my echo on the canyon walls
words fold light into light
capsizing the night time dream
of tattered moons
deep blues and greens
dissolve into fire of day
searing wonder into my breast
watching my footsteps erase themselves
while my feet seem to dance
hollow parentheses flow into and through rippling space
holding nothing memory flows
river of song washes through me
melodies no one sung
erupt into whirlpools
I slide down the rainbow's edge
my colors bleed into edgeless light



flowing arabesque of wind in wind
lace of sky through shimmering leaves
traceries of forgotten shadows 
bending sweeping breathing
chasing my footfalls down empty streets
I am the dance of shine and shade
I am the song of winds
silence presses my lips together
into this perfect kiss
of wind and light and shadow
soaring through me
as me

love tattooed my name on the water
with my own blood
and tears
my name was forgotten in the beauty
of countless rivers rushing into endless seas
hanging boughs of infinite flowers blossomed
and fell
softly softly 
and kissed their reflection
as I fell through mine

wet into wetness
light into light
beauty into beauty
love into love
was all there ever was

there is nothing here
there is nothing there
there is no here nor there
no place to land
nor anyone falling
not even the wind dancing
nor silence singing
no blossoms or sky 
falling
through me



searching for love
created a gap
between me and it
and the incision hurt like hell
I fell through
fathomless depths 
reflecting endless sky
not even nothing could be found
light and wind and space flow through me
as I am the wind
caressing my softness
I am a light ballet
spiraling through myself 
I am the mirror of love's echo


Stars fell from above
And below
Pierced my eyes
Fell through my heart 
Eviscerating all ideas of love 
I was ship wrecked by the dawn 
Washed away by the song of no tomorrow 
Blossoming tides of super saturated light 
Reflections flowing on endless seas 
Suspended as nothingness in unfathomable depths of unknowing 
Bathed in infinite edgelessness...
Breathing underwater 
I heard my heart song calling
I flew up through light 
Light swooning through me
And reappeared on the surface 
Yet still sea and sky and wind flow through me 
I am the Shimmering dance 
Of wind and light and tears 
A ballet of love 
And nothing at all 



sky painted my reflection with sky
looking for love I fell up
drowning in my empty eyes
river of song shimmered in the canyon
singing my name
all names
nothing more or less than wind
in wind

echoes flow through vast unknowing
reverberations of love's demise 
endless parenthesis extend infinitely 
without movement or direction
space falls through space
and kisses my eyes
softer than a thousand petals
illuminated from within
and without
a light ballet pirouettes
in light
transparent without measure
or time
this is my love song
to you



the sky broke into a million pieces of blue
I watched the sharpness of my broken heart scatter reflections of yesterdays across the vast desert ocean... pictures sinking, like all dreams do, into the sea of forgotten songs... 

paintings of imaginary tomorrows where the dream of love resided shimmered on the waves and sank into cold fathomless depths ...it was my heart bleeding into everywhere
and no where

rivulets of song stream through me 
the roundness of vowels breaths me into a kiss of one of two of many of none
a light ballet weaving itself into showers of shine and shadow pours through me 
I am transparent light dancing with itself
there is not even nothing here until I see my reflection in your eyes
and I weep
and I weep
and I weep
at the beauty
the beauty 
the beauty

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 months when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd month he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for Help online when i find a spell caster called Dr.Balaru Konah who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr.Balaru Konah can help you too Email him at: Dr.Balaru Konah Phone / whatsApp+380636115863 Email: drbalarukonah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete